Latest update: 26/09/2011
- France - French elections - National Front party (France) - Nicolas Sarkozy - Socialist Party (France) - UMP
One-term president? Scandals dog Sarkozy re-election bid
Corruption allegations in his entourage may only partly cloud Nicolas Sarkozy's bid for re-election next May, argue François Picard's panelists. But while most dodgy arms deals may trigger but a Gallic shrug among voters, Karachigate includes the killing of 11 French citizens.
- Pierre CONESA. Defense consultant. Professor at Sciences-Po Paris and ENA. Former French Defense Ministry official;
- Pascal HENRY. Investigative Journalist; Producer of "Karachi bombing: the impossible investigation?";
- Yann DREVET. Member of the board, UMPs Youth Movement;
- Craig COPETAS. Senior writer, Bloomberg News.