Latest update: 07/10/2011
- Apple - computer industry - iPad - iPhone - Steve Jobs - technology
The book of Jobs: the lasting legacy of Apple's founder (part 2)
While Jeff Jarvis puts Steve Jobs on a par with Guttenberg, differences abound over the lasting legacy of the Apple co-founder. Dean Hovey, who worked on the inception of the mouse for Apple, recalls a man who could take an invention and turn it into an innovation.
- Jeff JARVIS, Author of "Public Parts" - from New York
- Aude BARON, Deputy Editor-in-Chief, nouvelobs.com
- Eric OLANDER, France 24 Digital media editor
- Philippe AIGRAIN, Co-founder, "La Quadrature du Net" (citizen group defending internet freedoms)
- Dean HOVEY, President and CEO, Digifit - from Santa Barbara, California, USA.