Egypt’s opposition talks of broken trust with the military after a bloodbath that left at least two dozen pro-Coptic Christians dead in Cairo. On the show, an eyewitness account from Sunday’s march and the Muslim Brotherhood’s Dina Zakaria who accuses the army of stalling on elections.
- Hani BUSHRA, Egyptian Copt injured during the protests
- Shahira RIGAUD, Member of Coptic solidarity, France
- Dina ZAKARIA, Member of the Muslim Brotherhood, Co-founder of Freedom and Justice Party
- Dr. Ihab YOUSSEF, Egyptian expert on strategic issues
- Walid PHARES, Professor, National Defense University.