Latest update: 13/10/2011
- Iran - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad - Saudi Arabia - terrorism
An order from the very top of the work of a (clumsy) hustler playing both ends against the middle? François Picard’s panel argues over the motives and timing of an alleged plot to blow up the Saudi ambassador to Washington.
- Ramin PARHAM. Iranian writer, Co-author of "L'Histoire secrète de la Révolution iranienne";
- Nooshabeh AMIRI. Editor, ROOZONLINE.COM;
- Christopher DICKEY. Newsweek Magazine's Paris Bureau Chief and Mideast Editor; Columnist for The Daily Beast;
- Michael ADLER. Woodrow Wilson Center Public Policy Scholar - from WASHINGTON.