Latest update: 14/10/2011
- Benjamin Netanyahu - Cameroon - economy - euro - Europe - Gilad Shalit - Hamas - Israel - Paul Biya - press
The World This Week - 14 October
François Picard’s panel explains how fast-shifting battle lines in the wider Middle East may have brought about that prisoner swap deal for Gilad Shilad; Also, Paris and Berlin promise a plan to fix the Eurozone and how an African Spring may be sooner than you think.
- Sylvie KAUFFMANN. Editorial director, Le Monde;
- Christopher DICKEY. Paris Bureau chief, Newsweek Magazine;
- Danna HARMAN. Europe correspondent, Haaretz;
- Tunde FATUNDE. Journalist, Lagos Guardian Newspaper.