Latest update: 20/10/2011
- economy - Europe - eurozone - French economy - Germany - Greece - Jean-Claude Trichet - Spain
The Moody's blues: who has final say on how to fix Europe? (part 2)
As Nicolas Sarkozy tries to get Berlin to commit to bold decisions at Sunday’s crucial EU summit, a credit warning by Moody’s undermines France’s bargaining position. François Picard's panel argues over the relative weight of credit rating agencies.
- Stéphane COSSE, Former senior economist, IMF, President, MODEM Paris
- René DEFOSSEY, Strategist, Natixis Bank
- Didier DAVIDOFF, Economist, Director of European Savings Institute
- Ali FATEMI, Professor of finance, American Graduate School of Economics in Paris.