Latest update: 21/10/2011
- human rights - Libya - Muammar Gaddafi - NATO - war
The Death of Gaddafi
Tripoli fell in August but a Muammar Gaddafi still at large left a cloud hanging over the revolution, admit Libyan panellists. François Picard’s panel reflects on the violent end to a 42-year reign.
- Anas EL GOMATI. Director, Sadeq Insitute - from Tripoli;
- Kamel ALMARACHE. Independent Libyan journalist;
- Philip STONOR. Former UK defence attaché to Paris;
- Jon MARKS. Associate Fellow at Chatham House, Director of Cross Border Information - from London.