Latest update: 26/10/2011
- Economic crisis - euro - European Union - eurozone - Greece - Italy - Spain
Eurozone crisis talks: too much bickering ? (part 2)
The EU summit in July was supposed to contain the crisis but here we are three months on worrying about a default in Greece, but also the economies of Italy and Spain. Can leaders put their differences aside and really draw a line under the spiralling debt crisis?
With our guests :
- Julia Cage, Economist at Harvard University and Paris School of Economics, member of think tank Terra Nova;
- Philippe Darvisenet, Associate professor of economics at Paris University - La Sorbonne, Global chief economist at BNP Paribas;
- Thomas Klau, Paris bureau chief, European Council on Foreign Relations
- Sony Kapoor, Managing Director of think tank Re-Define.