Latest update: 01/11/2011
- Arab world - Economic crisis - elections - euro - eurozone - Islam - Islamism - Libya - NATO - Tunisia
The World This Week - October 28th, 2011 (part 1)
In this week's edition, leaders hammered out the latest deal to save the eurozone, but was it the big bazooka markets were looking for? Plus the rise of Islamists in the post revolution Arab World - Tunisia's vote was hailed as free and fair by international observers, but the result was still some cause for concern.
- Anne BAGAMERY. Senior Editor, International Herald Tribune;
- Stefan DE VRIES. Paris correspondent, RTL 4;
- Dave CLARK. Paris Deputy Bureau chief, AFP;
- Judah GRUNSTEIN. Editor-in-Chief, World Politics Review.