Latest update: 02/11/2011
- Economic crisis - euro - Europe - European markets - eurozone - financial crisis - George Papandreou - Greece
Greek crisis: will the referendum cause a meltdown?
Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou has sent shock waves around global markets with the announcement that he's putting the latest EU debt deal to a public vote. So is it back to the drawing board for EU leaders? What can be done to end the Greek debt crisis?
- Nicos VERNICOS. President, International Chamber of Commerce in Greece - from ATHENS;
- Jonas PARELLO-PLESNER. Senior Policy Fellow, European Council on Foreign Relations - from LONDON;
- Sofiane ABOURA. Professor of Finance, Paris Dauphine University;
- Stefan SIMONS. Paris correspondent, Spiegel.de;
- XU Ting. Senior Project Manager, Bertelsmann Foundation North America - from WASHINGTON.