Is France as fiscally carefree as Greece and Italy? Markus Kerber certainly thinks so. François Picard’s panel weighs up the pros and cons of austerity at a time when growth is grinding to a halt in Europe.
- Philippe LECOMTE. Professor of Finance, 'Ecole Centrale Paris';
- Thierry DEDIEU. National Officer, CFDT Trade Union;
- Douglas HERBERT. France 24 International Affairs Editor;
- Markus KERBER. Professor of Political Economy, 'Technische Universität' - from Berlin;
- Ambrose EVANS-PRITCHARD. International Business Editor, The Telegraph - from London.