Nelson Mandela, South Africa’s revered anti-apartheid leader and the country’s first black president, has died at the age of 95, President Jacob Zuma has announced.
Latest update: 09/11/2011
- Angela Merkel - economy - euro - Europe - Germany - Greece - Italy - Nicolas Sarkozy - Silvio Berlusconi
Whose Europe is it? Euro rescue leads to rivalry (part 2)
With markets breathing down their necks, tge leaders of France and Germany push Italy’s prime minister towards the exit door. For Athens and Rome, does it now mean a choice between solvency and sovereignty?
- Lucio MALAN. Italian Senator, People of Freedom Party - from Rome;
- Carlo-Alberto BRUSA. Italian lawyer; Former candidate, Forza Italia - from Marseille;
- Raquel GARRIDO. Spokesperson, Parti de Gauche;
- Christophe ROBEET. France 24 European Affairs editor.