"Europe is facing its toughest hour since the Second World War". Few would disagree with Angela Merkel. But not everyone is easy about the German government's leading role in trying to solve the debt crisis. Merkel wants the EU to have a greater say in how European economies are run, but is that direction now coming from Brussels or Berlin?
- Anne-Marie LE GLOANNEC, Researcher, Sciences Po / CERI;
- Yves BERTONCINI, General Secretary, Notre Europe;
- Dr. Norbert WAGNER, Director of the Konrad Adenauer Foundation, Paris;
- Richard YUNG, Socialist Senator, member of the France-Germany Group;
- Nigel FARAGE, MEP, Co-Chair, Europe of Freedom and Democracy Group.
Watch the first part