They were hailed as heroes following the downfall of Hosni Mubarak, but now the Egyptian army is the target of public hatred. At least 24 people have died and hundreds have been injured during three days of clashes across the country between protesters and security forces. People fear they are losing the fruits of their hard fought revolution to marshalls and generals who are determined to cling on to power.
- Myra MAHDY DARIDAN, Egyptian author and researcher;
- Hall GARDNER, International Politics professor, American University of Paris;
- Alfred RAOUF, Egyptian activist;
- Heba Fatma MORAYEF, Researcher, Human Rights Watch Cairo;
- François PICARD, France 24 special correspondent.
Watch the first part.