There's turmoil in Egypt amid fears the army is misusing its power and thwarting the path to freedom. Libya's new leaders are set to unveil a government made up of moderates. Tunisia's first democratically elected constituent assembly is getting down to business with its first session. Political change evidently takes many different forms across the Arab world. So just how long does it take to move from dictatorship to democracy?
- Nadim SHEHADI, Associate Fellow, Middle East and North Africa Programme at Chatham House;
- Christopher DICKEY, Newsweek Magazine's Paris Bureau Chief; Mideast Editor and columnist for The Daily Beast;
- Moncef CHEIKH ROUHOU, MP, National Constitutional Assembly in Tunisia; Professor of International Finance in Paris;
- Walid PHARES, Professor, National Defense University;
- Edward McMILLAN-SCOTT, Vice-President of the European Parliament