Egyptians surprise even themselves by turning out in record numbers to vote. François Picard’s panel argues over whether the long electoral process will pressure the military into handing over power, or seal their place at the top.
- Amr WAKED, Egyptian actor;
- Ziad MAJED, Adjunct Instructor of Middle East Studies, American University of Paris;
- Robert SPRINGBORG, Professor, Naval Postgraduate School;
- Dina ZAKARIA, Member of the Muslim Brotherhood, Co-founder of Freedom and Justice Party;
- Ahmed SHEHATA, Egyptian student;
- Melissa BELL, France 24 Correspondent.
Watch the first part.