Latest update: 01/12/2011
- ICC - international justice - Ivory Coast - Kenya - Laurent Gbagbo
Justice served? Gbagbo at The Hague (part 2)
A milestone for some, victors' justice for others...Laurent Gbagbo now shares the same cell block as Charles Taylor. But will the International Criminal Court truly break a cycle of impunity in Ivory Coast?
- Florence HARTMANN, Former spokesperson for the International Criminal Tribunals for Rwanda and Yugoslavia, author of "Paix et Châtiment" ("Peace and Punishment");
- Francis DAKO, Africa Coordinator, Coalition for the International Criminal Court (from Cotonou, Benin);
- Matt WELLS, West Africa researcher, Human Rights Watch (from Washington);
- Bruce CLARK, Journalist, The Economist (from London).
Produced by Mary Colombel, David Boratav, Yi Song, Pauline Heilmann