Latest update: 05/12/2011
- Angela Merkel - Economic crisis - Egypt - Egypt elections - euro - ICC - Islam - Islamism - Laurent Gbagbo - Morocco - Nicolas Sarkozy - politics - Tunisia
The World This Week - December 2nd, 2011 (part 2)
They ran on an anti-corruption ticket. Now comes the hard part for moderate Islamists in Egypt, Tunisia, and Morocco. Also, it may be a marathon but this time, Europe’s leaders need to sprint if they want to save the euro. Finally, why global warming is a "slow burn" news story.
- Vivienne WALT. Contributor, Time Magazine;
- Christopher DICKEY. Paris Bureau Chief, Newsweek Magazine. Columnist, The Daily Beast;
- Judah GRUNSTEIN. Editor-in-Chief, World Politics Review;
- Melissa BELL. International Affairs Editor, France 24.