Latest update: 05/12/2011
- Angela Merkel - euro - Europe - financial crisis - France - Germany - Nicolas Sarkozy - world economy
Merkozy's Europe (part 2)
The French president and the German Chancellor promise to sort out the euro by the weekend, with a bold reform ratified by March, but that's only "a facade", warns British MEP Andrew Duff.
- Andrew DUFF. MEP Liberal Democrats - from Brussels;
- Christophe ROBEET. France 24 European Affairs Editor;
- Thierry MARCHAL-BECK. President, 'Movement of Young Socialists';
- Isabell HOFFMAN. Project Manager, Europe's Future program, Bertelsmann Foundation - By phone from Gütersloh , Germany.