As The France 24 Debate turns five, François Picard’s high-profile panel highlights the common thread between the Arab Spring and the world financial crisis, a fundamental shift of the balance of power in our globalized world.
- Claude LANZMANN. Writer, journalist and filmmaker;
- Stephen CLARKE. British journalist and writer; Author of 1000 Years of Annoying the French;
- Viviane REDING. Vice-President of the European Commission; EU Justice Commissioner (from Brussels);
- Christopher CALDWELL. Author of "Reflections on the Revolution in Europe"; Columnist at the Financial Times; Editor at the Weekly Standard (from Washington);
- Robert FISK. Middle East Correspondent, The Independent (from Dublin).