Latest update: 12/12/2011
- Angela Merkel - Bashar al-Assad - David Cameron - euro - eurozone - Nicolas Sarkozy - Russia - Russian politics - Syria - Vladimir Putin
The World This Week - December 9th, 2011 (part 2)
The UK turns its back on a deal to shore up Europe’s fiscal governance but will David Cameron later come to regret his decision? Also, Turkey moves closer to intervening in Syria and what could be the turning of the tide against Vladimir Putin.
- Alison SMALE. Executive Editor, International Herald Tribune;
- Harold HYMAN. Foreign Policy Journalist, BFM TV;
- Vidya ROOT. Paris Bureau Chief, Bloomberg;
- Célestine BOHLEN. Freelance journalist.