Latest update: 20/12/2011
- African politics - DR Congo - elections - fraud - Joseph Kabila - vote rigging
Kabila sworn in: Which way will DR Congo go now?
Dueling inaugurations have DR Congo braced for an escalation of post-election tension but will veteran opposition leader Etienne Tshisekedi ultimately wind up in jail or in the prime minister’s seat?
- Raphael KASHALA, Member of UDPS (Etienne Tshisekedi's party)
- Emmanuel GOUJON, Consultant Africa Global Approach
- David Pottie, Associate Director, Carter Center Democracy Program
- Laura Seay, Assistant Professor of political science, Morehouse College
- Lambert MENDE,Communicatrions Minister, Democratic Republic of Congo