The Arab League’s observer mission in Syria faces long odds and shows signs of division, but its findings may ultimately matter a lot as the outside world maps out a strategy to stop the crackdown.
- Anna NEISTAT, Associate director for Emergencies, Human Rights Watch;
- Laurie DUNDON, Senior Fellow, Partnership for a Secure America;
- Majd EID, Syrian Activist;
- Fouad Al-OBAID, Columnist, Kuwait Times;
- Hisham JABER, Head of the Middle-East Center for Studies & Public Affairs, Former Military Governor of Beirut.
Watch the second part.