Latest update: 09/01/2012
- Democrats (USA) - French elections 2012 - Hungary - Iran - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad - Nicolas Sarkozy - Republicans (USA)
The World This Week - January 6th, 2012
600 years on, Joan of Arc still matters. Just ask Nicolas Sarkozy ahead of his bid for re-election as French president. Also, what the steady rise of the religious right in the Republican party and political Islam in Arab elections have in common.
- Régis LE SOMMIER. Deputy Editorial Director, Paris Match;
- Fouad AL OBEID. Paris Correspondent, Kuwait Times;
- Anne-Elisabeth MOUTET. Columnist, The Sunday Telegraph;
- Craig COPETAS. Senior Writer, Bloomberg News.