Latest update: 10/01/2012
- constitution - demonstrations - Europe - European Union - Hungary - IMF
The Hungarian precedent: sweeping constitutional reform
What’s Europe going to do about Hungary’s curbs on the media and its sweeping constitutional reform? Brussels seems to find it easier to keep tabs on candidates who want to join than on nations that are already EU members.
- György SCHOPFLIN, MEP, EPP;
- Gyorgy BOLGAR, Journalist, Klubradio;
- Christophe ROBEET, France 24 European Affairs Editor;
- Ulrike LUNACEK, MEP Green Alliance;
- Gulliver CRAGG, France 24 Correspondent.