Latest update: 16/01/2012
- Internet - Iran - Mitt Romney - Nigeria - oil - Republicans (USA)
Nigeria & Iran: The curse of oil subsidies
Cutting an oil-producing nation's addiction to fuel subsidies can backfire all-too quickly if a government has nothing else to offer. Also, Iran's plans to shut out the internet, and why practical is boring for Republican voters.
- Judah Grunstein, Editor-in-Chief, World Politics Review;
- Ammar Abd Rabbo, Photojournalist, Balkis Press;
- Hamdam Mostafavi, Journalist at Iran Desk, Courrier International;
- Nicholas Norbrook, Senior Editor, The Africa Report.
Produced by Paul Maakad, Christopher Davies, Mary Colombel, Anelise Borges.