Latest update: 25/01/2012
- Armenia - France - French politics - genocide - history - Nicolas Sarkozy - Recep Tayyip Erdogan - Turkey
France and Turkey Feud
"A lose-lose situation", is how France’s former ambassador to Turkey sees the effect on Franco-Turkish relations of a bill to penalise genocide denial. François Picard’s panel looks at the timing and the trouble with politicians making laws about history.
- François DOPFFER. Former French Ambassador to Turkey;
- Bahadir KALEAGASI. International Coordinator, Turkish Industry & Business Europe (from Brussels);
- Nicolas TAVITIAN. Board member, AGBU Europe (from Brussels);
- Anne-Elisabeth MOUTET. Columnist, The Sunday Telegraph.