Latest update: 14/02/2012
- Angela Merkel - euro - European markets - George Papandreou - Germany - Greece - Lucas Papademos
While Athens burns
For the first time, Europe openly contemplates a Greek euro exit while in Athens rage boils over at the bitter pill swallowed by an unelected government.
- Alexandre THEODORAKIS. Greek activist (from Athens);
- Craig COPETAS. Political analyst;
- Thomas KLAU. Paris Bureau Chief, European Council on Foreign Relations.
- Dr. Markus C. KERBER. Professor of Political Economy, Technische Universität.
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Nicola Hebden, Julie Dungelhoeff, Pauline Heilmann.