France's mainstream parties dismissed suggestions they should lend a helping hand to Marine Le Pen on Monday. The far right leader unveiled her manifesto but is struggling to gain enough mayoral signatures to run in April’s presidential elections.
Politicians among France’s mainstream parties were embroiled in a row on Monday over whether to come to the aid of the far right presidential candidate Marine Le Pen.
FRANCE 2012: THE ELECTION BLOG
- Socialists don’t know 'real work': Sarkozy’s desperate Mayday call
- Sakozy now takes cues directly from far right
- Revealed: Le Pen’s love for non-French music
- Hollande: 'Vote for me, N****s in Paris!'
- French celeb threatens to flee country if Hollande wins
- Where in France did candidates find their mayoral endorsements?
- Mrs. Chirac goes to dance with Sarkozy
- The Paris tour of presidential campaign headquarters
- Shock video haunts French presidential candidates
- Halal-hating Brigitte Bardot: Marine Le Pen's biggest fan?
Date created : 2012-02-13