Nelson Mandela, South Africa’s revered anti-apartheid leader and the country’s first black president, has died at the age of 95, President Jacob Zuma has announced.
Latest update: 15/02/2012
- Barack Obama - Benjamin Netanyahu - Iran - Israel - Israeli politics - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad - nuclear Iran
The push to bomb Iran (part 2)
The tension over Tehran’s nuclear ambitions rises as Israel and Iran accuse each other of proxy attacks, but will it lead to war? François Picard’s panel argues over the effectiveness of sanctions and Washington’s ability to prevent an escalation.
- Sammy RAVEL. Deputy Chief of Mission, Israeli Embassy in Paris;
- Nooshabeh AMIR. Editor, Roozonline.com;
- Steven EKOVICH. Professor of Political Sciences, American University of Paris;
- Reza MARASHI. Research Director, National Iranian American Council (from Washington).
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Nicola Hebden, Christopher Davis, Pauline Heilmann.