Latest update: 15/02/2012
- Barack Obama - diplomacy - Iran - Israel - Israeli politics - nuclear Iran
The push to bomb Iran
The tension over Tehran’s nuclear ambitions rises as Israel and Iran accuse each other of proxy attacks, but will it lead to war? François Picard’s panel argues over the effectiveness of sanctions and Washington’s ability to prevent an escalation.
- Sammy RAVEL. Deputy Chief of Mission, Israeli Embassy in Paris;
- Nooshabeh AMIR. Editor, Roozonline.com;
- Steven EKOVICH. Professor of Political Sciences, American University of Paris;
- Reza MARASHI. Research Director, National Iranian American Council (from Washington).
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Nicola Hebden, Christopher Davis, Pauline Heilmann.