Way behind in the polls, Nicolas Sarkozy touts "a strong France" as he officially declares his candidacy for a second term. But will the race be about values, the economy or a personality that's earned him the nickname of "Speedy Sarko"?
- Hélène CONWAY MOURET, Socialist Senator;
- Charles GIVADINOVICH, UMP party;
- Patrick JARREAU, Politics Desk Editor, Le Monde newspaper;
- Nicolas BAYGERT, Communications Consultant (from Brussels)
- Jocelyn EVANS, Professor of Politics, University of Salford (from Salford, England, UK).
Produced by Christopher Davis, Julie Dungelhoeff, Pauline Heilmann, Mary Colombel, Anelise Borges