Latest update: 20/02/2012
- Barack Obama - basketball - China - Communist parties - Hu Jintao
The World This Week - Feburary 17th, 2012 (part 2)
The Syria conflict certainly won’t be a repeat of Libya, warn François Picard’s panel. Also, Nicolas Sarkozy starts his re-election bid and comes out slugging, the US gives China's heir apparent the red carpet treatment and why the world’s in the throes of Lin-sanity.
- Christopher DICKEY, Newsweek Magazine's Paris Bureau Chief and Mideast Editor and columnist for The Daily Beast;
- Edward CODY, Washington Post correspondent in Paris;
- Marjorie PAILLON, Journalist, host of Tech 24 on France 24;
- Charles ONYANGO-OBBO, Executive Editor, Africa & Digital Media, Nation Media Group.
Watch the first part.