Latest update: 24/02/2012
- China - Dmitry Medvedev - Iran - Russia - Russian politics - Syria - Vladimir Putin
Putin's World (part 2)
They say it’s now a multipolar world but East v West comparisons creep often into conversation when you discuss Moscow’s foreign policy. François Picard’s panel looks at Russia’s insistence on arming Syria and its more nuanced view of Iran.
- Oleg KOBTZEFF. Historian and Geographer, American University of Paris;
- Meir JAVEDANFAR. Middle East Analyst, Meepas (from Tel Aviv);
- John LAUGHLAND. Director of Studies, Institute of Democracy and Cooperation, Paris;
- Robert PARSONS. France 24 International Affairs Editor.
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Yi Song, Pauline Heilmann.