Latest update: 27/02/2012
- Afghanistan war - cinema - oil - Oscars (Academy Awards) - Republicans (USA) - US military - US politics
The World This Week - Feburary 24th, 2012 (part 2)
Thousands die in Syria but for many, the killing of Western journalists is what brings it home. Also, US Republicans pick up on spiking oil prices as a campaign issue, the fallout from Koran burning and why the Oscars still matter to the planet.
- Christopher DICKEY, Paris Bureau Chief, Newsweek Magazine and Columnist, The Daily Beast;
- Dave CLARK, Paris Deputy Bureau Chief, AFP;
- Anne-Elisabeth MOUTET, Columnist, The Sunday Telegraph
- Annette YOUNG, International Affairs Editor, France 24.