A car bomb targeted a church during Sunday services in the central Nigerian city of Jos, killing two people. It is the latest in a series of deadly attacks in recent months, most of them claimed by Islamist group Boko Haram.
REUTERS - A suicide bomber drove a car packed with explosives into a church in the Nigerian city of Jos on Sunday, killing two people and wounding 38, and Christian youths beat two Muslims to death in revenge.
Crisis in Nigeria
- Ebola in Nigeria: First death outside of Lagos
- Hundreds of Nigerian soldiers flee Boko Haram into Cameroon
- Thousands flee Nigeria after Boko Haram seizes border town
- Prime suspect 'Jihadi John'
- Boko Haram: Nigeria faces flagging military morale
- Boko Haram militants kidnap scores in northern Nigeria
- Ivory Coast shuts down air travel to Ebola-hit nations
- Ebola crisis: Nigeria announces state of emergency
- Fourth female suicide bomber targets Nigerian city
- Dr Matshidiso Moeti, Former WHO Deputy Regional Director for Africa
- Boko Haram kidnap Cameroon minister's wife in deadly attack
- Search of Air Algerie crash site continues
- The World This Week - July 25th, 2014 (part 2)
- The World This Week - July 25th, 2014
- Super Eagles' World Cup hopes dashed
Date created : 2012-02-26