A car bomb targeted a church during Sunday services in the central Nigerian city of Jos, killing two people. It is the latest in a series of deadly attacks in recent months, most of them claimed by Islamist group Boko Haram.
REUTERS - A suicide bomber drove a car packed with explosives into a church in the Nigerian city of Jos on Sunday, killing two people and wounding 38, and Christian youths beat two Muslims to death in revenge.
Crisis in Nigeria
- Nigerian web users call for end to violence
- Rwandan singer amongst terror plot suspects
- Nigeria's Battles
- Nigeria's Battles (part 2)
- More than 100 schoolgirls kidnapped in northeast Nigeria
- How spontaneous are the pro-Russia protests?
- Over 70 killed in Nigeria bus station terror attack
- Rush-hour blast kills scores in Nigerian capital Abuja
- Dozens killed in suspected Islamist attack in Nigeria
- Nigeria surpasses South Africa as continent's biggest economy
- Nigeria continues 'House of Horrors' probe
- Nigeria's interior minister refuses to quit over fatal stadium stampede
- Gunmen kill scores in central Nigeria
- Armed herdsmen kill scores in Nigerian land conflict
- Nigeria court flogs four men for homosexuality
Date created : 2012-02-26