A car bomb targeted a church during Sunday services in the central Nigerian city of Jos, killing two people. It is the latest in a series of deadly attacks in recent months, most of them claimed by Islamist group Boko Haram.
REUTERS - A suicide bomber drove a car packed with explosives into a church in the Nigerian city of Jos on Sunday, killing two people and wounding 38, and Christian youths beat two Muslims to death in revenge.
Crisis in Nigeria
- Tangerine Dream. Afropolitan star Yemi Alade drops in
- Nigeria unrest: Boko Haram attacks kill dozens
- President Jonathan visits site of Boko Haram massacre
- 'How I escaped Boko Haram'
- Female suicide bombers: Boko Haram’s weapon of choice
- Suicide bombers kill dozens across northern Nigeria
- Bomb attack in Nigeria's Potiskum targets crowded bus station
- Nigerian forces ‘retake’ border town from Boko Haram
- Mali ceasefire: Government signs deal with six rebel groups
- Boko Haram Crisis: Chadian troops push deeper into Nigeria
- Video: Chadian army clashes with Boko Haram in Nigeria
- Boko Haram violence: Can Nigeria and regional forces defeat the jihadist group? (part 2)
- Boko Haram violence: Can Nigeria and regional forces defeat the jihadist group? (part 1)
- Some 300 Boko Haram fighters killed in counter-offensive, army says
- Nigeria postpones elections amid spiralling violence
Date created : 2012-02-26