France will play Switzerland, Ecuador and Honduras in Group E in the first stage of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, it was revealed at the FIFA finals draw on Friday.
Latest update: 28/02/2012
- Afghanistan - Afghanistan war - Barack Obama - Hamid Karzai - NATO - Pakistan
Afghan Rage (part 2)
The burning of the Koran appears to have undone years of trying to win over hearts and minds - on the streets of Afghanistan there's nothing but a visceral hatred for the West and its values. International forces are due to stay on in the country until 2014, but what can they achieve with such hostility from the people they are trying to train and protect?
- Assad OMER. Afghan Ambassador to France;
- Thomas RUTTIG. Co-director, Afghanistan Analysts Network (from Berlin);
- Ronald NEUMANN. Former US Ambassador to Afghanistan (2005 to 2007). President, American Academy of Diplomacy (from Washignton);
- Adam BACZKO. PhD Researcher, EHESS Institute.
Produced by Laura Baines, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Christoper Davis, Elom Marcel Toble.