For many years Senegal's selling point has been stability - it is the only country in West Africa to have never suffered a military coup. Its tradition of peaceful elections has attracted foreign investment. But the country's president Abdoulaye Wade, who has been in power for 12 years, is now runing for a third term. Is this a challenge to democracy in Senegal?
- Doudou SIDIBE. Head of Abdoulaye Wade's campaign in France, Senegalese Democratic Party;
- Amadou GAYE. Political strategist, Senegalese Socialist Party;
- Adama GAYE. Senegalese political analyst (from Dakar, Senegal);
- Paul MELLY. Associate, Chatham House (from London);
- Dame BABOU. Senegalese Journalist. NY Correspondent, Sud Quotidien (from New York);
Produced by Laura Baines, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Christopher Davis, Elom Marcel Toble.