Iran's getting ready for its first election since Mahmud Ahmadinejad's disputed return to power. Three and a half thousand candidates are running for a seat in parliament, but pro reform candidates are not taking part: they've either been banned or are actively boycotting the poll. A vote that pits conservative hardliners against each other.
- Fariba HACHTROUDI. Iranian author of "The Twelfth Imam is a Woman";
- Ramin PARHAM. Iranian writer;
- Hamdam MOSTAFAVI. Journalist, Courrier International;
- Patrick CLAWSON. Director, Iran Security Initiative, Washington Institute for Near East Policy (from Washington);
- Geneive ABDO. Director, InsideIRAN project; Fellow, Century Foundation (from Manama, Bahrain)
Produced by Laura Baines, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Christopher Davis.