Latest update: 14/03/2012
- Benjamin Netanyahu - Egypt - Fatah - Gaza Strip - Hamas - Israel
In its first big escalation since it moved its headquarters out of Syria, Hamas finds itself tempering more hardline militants engaged in tit-for-tat attacks with Israel. François Picard’s panel looks at the impact of change elsewhere on Gaza.
- Gallagher FENWICK. France 24 correspondent;
- Walid ASSAF. Fatah Member of Parliament;
- Gil MIHAELY. Columnist, Yedioth Ahronoth;
- Yousef MUNAYYER. Executive Director, Jerusalem Fund & Palestine Center (from Washington D.C.)
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Christopher Davis, Pauline Heilmann.