An opinion poll for the first time Tuesday put French President Nicolas Sarkozy ahead of Socialist rival François Hollande for the April 22 first round of presidential elections but showed Hollande would win a run-off vote on May 6.
REUTERS - President Nicolas Sarkozy leads his Socialist challenger Francois Hollande for the first time in an opinion poll on Tuesday for round one of France’s presidential election, but is still shown losing in the second round.
LATEST VOTER INTENTIONS
- Presidential Election: Sarkozy and Hollande in pole position
- Presidential Race: Mission impossible for Sarkozy?
- April 16: French voter intentions for presidential race
- April 10: French voter intentions for presidential race
- French Elections: Hollande for president?
- Presidential Election: The final countdown
- April 3: French voter intentions for presidential race
- Presidential Race: Can Hollande lose?
- March 27: French voter intentions for presidential race
Date created : 2012-03-13