Twice, the alleged gunman in Toulouse went to Afghanistan. François Picard’s panel examines what we know about 24-year old Mohammed Merah and asks whether he was "self-radicalized", as the state prosecutor claims, or, instead, acting on behalf of al Qaeda.
- Elaine Cobbe, CBS news
- Hall Gardner, International Politics Professor, American University of Paris
- Sébastien Baer, Journalist, France Info
- Peter Neumann, Security Studies Professor, King's College
- Alain Lamballe, Former Military Attaché to India and Pakistan
- Georja Calvin-Smith, Journalist, France 24
- Christopher Moore, Journalist, France 24.
Program prepared and produced by Christopher Davis, Molly Hall and Mary Colombel
Watch the second part