Latest update: 28/03/2012
- Arab League - Iran - Iraq - Nuri al-Maliki - shiite - Sunni - Turkey
Welcome to Baghdad: divided Iraq hosts divided Arab League (part 2)
A consecration for a post-occupation Iraq or expensive window dressing? As Baghdad hosts the Arab League summit under tight security, the nation finds itself locked into a sectarian showdown that mirrors regional rivalries.
- Ghassan ATIYYAH, Director of the Iraq Foundation for Development and Democracy (from Bagdad);
- Daniel SERWER, Professor at John Hopkins University, Scholar at the Middle East Institute;
- Walid PHARES, Professor, National Defense University;
- Medhi LEBOUACHERA, AFP Journalist.