Latest update: 02/04/2012
- Barack Obama - Bashar al-Assad - Benedict XVI - Fidel Castro - French elections 2012 - Nicolas Sarkozy - Syria
The World This Week - March 30th, 2012 (part 2)
Has Nicolas Sarkozy’s handling of the Toulouse shooter ordeal put the incumbent back in the saddle, or will security issues abate in a presidential race where rising unemployment looms large? François Picard’s panel argues over the outcome of the election campaign in France.
- Christopher DICKEY. Paris Bureau Chief, Newsweek Magazine. Columnist,The Daily Beast;
- Vivienne WALT. Contributor, Time Magazine;
- Anne-Elisabeth MOUTET. Columnist, The Sunday Telegraph;
- Stefan SIMONS. Paris correspondent, Der Spiegel.
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Paul Makaad.