Latest update: 06/04/2012
- Egypt - Egypt elections - Islam - Muslim Brotherhood - politics
Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood makes its move (part 2)
Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood explains why it changed its mind and is now fielding a candidate for president; and insists on moderate credentials. Not true, answer panelists who also weigh up Washington’s welcome to a visiting Brotherhood delegation.
- Nader AMRAM. Representative of the Freedom Justice Party (from Cairo);
- Eric TRAGER. Ira Weiner Fellow, Washington Institute for Near East Policy (from Washington);
- François PRADAL. Member of 'Egypt Solidarity';
- Shahira RIGAUD. Member of the 'Association Solidarité Coptes France'.
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Christopher Davis, Pauline Heilmann.