Just hours before Tuesday's 6 am deadline for President Bashar al-Assad to pull back his troops from cities and other populated areas, the Syrian strongman is saying: "Not so fast." Douglas Herbert's panel discusses Syria and a UN peace plan on the verge of collapse.
- Jasper MORTIMER. France 24 correspondent (from the Turkish/Syrian border);
- Radwan ZIADEH. Spokesperson, Syrian National Council (from Washington, DC);
- Ole SOLVANG. Human Rights Watch;
- David POLLOCK. Kaufman Fellow, Washington Institute for Near East Policy (from Washington, DC);
- Vincent FLOREANI. Deputy Spokesperson, French Minsitry of Foreign Affairs.
- Michael MANN. Chief Spokesperson to Catherine Ashton (High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy).
Produced by Douglas Herbert, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Christopher Davis, Elom Marcel Toble.