Is prime minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan doing too much or not enough? Turkey's star power in the region could be put to the test as Ankara talks tough on Syria and gets set to host Iran nuclear talks.
- Jasper Mortimer, France 24 correspondent (from Antalya, Turkey);
- Sinan Ulgen, Visiting Scholar at Carnegie Endowment for International Peace (from Brussels);
- Henri Barkey, Professor of international relations at Lehigh University (from Washington);
- Rouzbeh Parsi, Research Fellow, European Union Institute for Security Studies;
- Douglas Herbert, France 24 International Affairs Editor
Produced by Elom Marcel Toblé, Pauline Heilmann, Mary Colombel, Anelise Borges