Latest update: 12/04/2012
Ivory Coast, one year on: Beyond the ouster of Laurent Gbagbo (part 2)
The economy has rebounded and Laurent Gbagbo is at the International Criminal Court. But now comes the hard task of punishing the guilty among the winners and reconciling a nation where many are still too scared to go home.
- Moussa DIALLO, Member of "Rassemblement des Républicains";
- François NDENGWE, Founder, African Advisory Board;
- Joseph LAKE, Africa analyst, Economist Intelligence Unit;
- Matt WELLS, West Africa researcher, Human Rights Watch;
- Nicolas GERMAIN, France 24 Journalist.
Watch the first part
Programme produced and edited by Elom Marcel Toble, Anelise Borges and Mary Colombel.