The economy has rebounded and Laurent Gbagbo is at the International Criminal Court. But now comes the hard task of punishing the guilty among the winners and reconciling a nation where many are still too scared to go home.
- Moussa DIALLO, Member of "Rassemblement des Républicains";
- François NDENGWE, Founder, African Advisory Board;
- Joseph LAKE, Africa analyst, Economist Intelligence Unit;
- Matt WELLS, West Africa researcher, Human Rights Watch;
- Nicolas GERMAIN, France 24 Journalist
Watch the second part
Programme produced and edited by Elom Marcel Toble, Anelise Borges and Mary Colombel