Latest update: 17/04/2012
- François Hollande - French economy - French elections 2012 - Jean-Luc Melenchon - Marine Le Pen - Nicolas Sarkozy
A very French campaign
On the final weekend of the campaign, Nicolas Sarkozy comes up with a last-minute surprise. Will his call to reform the European Central Bank inspire disenchanted voters? François Picard’s panel weighs up a high-stakes, low enthusiasm French election campaign.
- Aude BARON. Chief Editor, 'Le Plus' of Nouvel Observateur;
- Jacqueline HÉNARD. Journalist and writer;
- Thomas HOUDAILLE. Secretary General, Europanova;
- Guntram B. WOLFF. Deputy Director, Bruegel (from Brussels).
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Cristopher Davis, Pauline Heilmann.